Compare rates from Canada’s top insurers
Loading...
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

Free, only 2 minutes and no obligation

Health insurance
January 16, 2023
-
8
min read

How much health insurance do you need in Canada?

The public health care system in Canada covers >70% of medical costs. The remaining 30% will be paid by you. Learn if private health insurance is right for you.

Get a quote in minutes


Achieve peace of mind today with personalized quotes from Canada's top life insurance carriers.

Get Instant Quote
dundas life insurance calculator on phonedundas life insurance calculator on phone

Have specific insurance questions?

Call 905-367-0344 to speak with a licensed advisor who cares, or schedule a time below.
Book My Call

Sign up for our news and updates

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

By signing up for the newsletter, you are agreeing to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and opting into
receiving announcements and general marketing emails from Dundas Life.